Enjoy a positive working culture at Dove Healthcare - South Eau Claire.
Working here, you'll appreciate the excellent benefits, on-the-job training, consistent scheduling, and supervisors who support their team. Our management team takes the time to listen to our staff in an effort towards continuous quality improvement. It's our strong focus on customer service that makes our environment enjoyable for both staff and residents. You'll benefit from an environment that thrives on collaboration, teamwork, and mutual respect. Our employees are personally committed to continually enforcing and adopting the attitudes and behaviors outlined in our Code of Conduct.
Read our Code of Conduct.
Comprehensive Benefit Package:
- Eligibility for all insurance options and flexible spending accounts is first of the month following 30 days of employment.
- Full-time employees (30+ hours per week) are eligible for all insurance products
- Part-time employees (20-29 hours per week) are eligible for dental, vision, and Colonial Life voluntary benefits
- *Health Insurance
- Under our 2019 plan, there is NO deductible and NO co-insurance to meet.
- Dental, Vision, Supplemental, and *Life Insurance Options
- *Medical and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401k Retirement Plan with Company Match (starts 1st of the month after 6 months of employment)
- Your benefits that start on the date of hire.
- Child Care Reimbursement (Up to 20%)
- Paid Time Off Accrual (use after 6 months) and Bereavement Pay
- Tuition Reimbursement (Up to $1,000/year)
- Health Club, Weight Loss, or Gym Membership Reimbursement
- Scholarship Opportunities
- Employee Assistance and Wellness Program
- Free Yoga Classes
- Employee Recognition and Awards
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
Read what our employees have to say about their experience working at Dove Healthcare - South Eau Claire.
"A great big thank you to everyone for creating such a positive work environment. I am very thankful to be part of a team that works together to make everyone successful."
—Keith Nichols, CNA, Start Year 2011
"I am so thoroughly blessed because I get to be one small cog in a well-oiled machine where teamwork means we're all interdependent upon one another– each part being indispensible. I thank God that I am surrounded by people who care enough to strive so far beyond "just doing the job." I only hope that I give back to you and our residents all the "Dove Love" you give to me each and every day."
—Mandy Alvar, CNA, Start Year 2010
"I got to know Dove Healthcare - South Eau Claire in December 2011 when I was here for rehabilitation. The level of care and kindness was of the highest. Today, I love being part of a great team and enjoy coming to work each day."
—Cindy Hanson, Nutritional Services, Start Year 2013