Regain your strength and perform at your optimal level.
Regain your strength and perform at your optimal level with the help of our skilled team of nurses and therapists. Whether you need therapy after surgery, for an injury, or due to a chronic health condition, your Transitions Rehabilitation program is personalized so you can recover as quickly as possible at a location as close to home as possible. A professional interdisciplinary team of therapists, nurses, social workers, and dietitians work together to deliver safe, effective, and personalized care.
Choose Dove Healthcare-South and you will find:
- We use hands on techniques to improve your joint mobility, reduce edema, and manage pain.
- Pre-surgical rehabilitation services to help you improve your health NOW for faster outcomes after surgery
- Fully furnished, comfortable private suites with bathroom, including free cable TV, local and long distance phone service, and Wi-Fi
- In-patient therapy Monday through Saturday
- Out-patient therapy Monday through Friday
- Consistent team of in-house therapists
- Latest techniques and equipment in rehabilitation
- Innovative aquatic therapy and exercise programs Learn more.
- Skilled nursing services provided 24 hours a day,
seven days a week
- Flexible dining program catered to your
preferences and dietary requirements
Need Joint Surgery?
Improving your strength and cardiovascular health NOW can result in better, faster outcomes after surgery! After your surgery, choose Dove Healthcare-South for your post-surgical recovery and therapy needs. In-patient or out-patient, our therapists specialize in total joint rehabilitation and will work with you to help you return home as soon as possible.
Learn about the benefits of rehabilitation before your surgery.
Benefit from Eau Claire's largest therapy gym.
Take advantage of the following dynamic features offered in our rehabilitation therapy gym:
- Wisconsin’s first warm water aquatic therapy pool with height-adjustable floor that functions as an underwater treadmill for cardiovascular, strength, range of motion, and gait training. The pool is open to the community!
- Unique automated equipment, including parallel bars, mat tables, and track mounted, ceiling lift system
- The most current modalities, such as light therapy, diathermy, ultrasound, heat, cold, and electrical stimulation to increase functional, pain free movement
- An array of cardio equipment to build cardiovascular health and endurance
- Multi-surface walking path for learning or re-learning how to safely navigate varying terrain
- An apartment setting with full kitchen, laundry, and bathroom for occupational therapy
- A car for practicing safe transfer technique and loading/unloading items
- Energizing colors with a lot of natural light and plenty of room for multiple therapists to work with patients in several locations
We help you to transition home.
We start preparing you for your discharge home upon your admission. A social worker will coordinate and assist you with any services or equipment you need to make your return home safe and successful, including:
- Providing information and referrals to resources
- Helping obtain medical equipment
- Arranging skilled nursing services (i.e. IV therapy,
nutrition plan, ventilator care)
- Coordinating home care support (i.e. personal/supportive care, hospice, respite care)
To assure a safe transition, we also visit your home
and make safety recommendations. With you and your
family present, we assess several living skills including
your ability to cook, bathe, do laundry, use stairs, take
medications, and move around your home.
We also make recommendations for installing assistive
equipment such as grab bars, railings, and ramps.
There are many ways to pay for your care.
Dove Healthcare-South accepts Medicare, insurance, and private pay. During the assessment and admission process, payer sources and coverage details are verified.
Your Therapy Team
We recruit and hire our own physical, occupational, and speech therapy team. Our therapists live right here in the Chippewa Valley. You have the comfort of knowing the same therapist will follow you through your stay and remain in close communication with the nursing team to ensure you receive personalized, optimal care.
Our therapists specialize in total joint rehabilitation, orthopedics, aquatics, neurorehabilitation, lymphedema, dysphagia therapy, voice treatment, and cognitive rehabilitation. Each therapist strives to continue to learn new advances in rehabilitation care to provide the best possible treatment available.
Ease the pain of achy joints and muscles, increase mobility, and accelerate healing. Our barrier free entry, warm water pool is open to the community!
Learn about aquatic therapy.
Maximize your mobility. Participate in physical therapy to recover mobility after a joint replacement, fracture, heart attack, stroke, or arthritis.
Learn about physical therapy.
Manage your limitations, and gain independence. Participate in occupational therapy to make daily living easier after a joint replacement, stroke, heart attack, or fracture and to help with edema management.
Learn about occupational therapy.
Improve your communication, memory, cognition, or ability to swallow. Participate in speech therapy to treat side effects of stroke, Parkinson's, dementia, and voice or swallowing disorders.
Learn about speech therapy.
For More Information
For more information, contact:
Ben Reich, DPT
715-552-1035, ext. 714
Request more information.